Gaiam.com, Inc

11.23.2006

Law Of Attraction: The Driving Force Behind All Success And Failure

Law Of Attraction: The Driving Force Behind All Success And Failure by Keith Matthew

Dear Success Seeker,

First of all, I hope you're having a fantastic day. I know you've had some really good things happen in your life already today. I also realize there's a good chance you've been a little bruised and banged up by life's ups and downs.

What can I say: life happens.

But to leave it at that and not probe deeper into the mystery of yourself?

That's a mistake.

It's a mistake because whether you realize it or not, you're constantly creating your life. Take it or leave it...that's how it is.

To better understand this, let's look at a principle taken directly from the 'Limitless Wealth Success System'

PAGE 21

"He ceased to fight for anything, knowing, as he looked back over his life, that resistance and resentment create an energy which is always destructive and that it is far better to let go of everything which can be held only under the "Law of Force" and use the energy toward creating something else under the "Law of Harmonious Attraction."

He Ceased to Fight for Anything

My partner Laura and I had an animated discussion about this the other day. Look, this is a warring universe. Not only are nations at war around the globe all the time, but positive and negative energies themselves are always in conflict with one another.

So the point I was making is this: you have not only the right but also an obligation to defend and preserve your home, the safety of your family and even your personal space.

You have to set the rules on how people can and can't treat you. If you don't, then the people who are driven by power without love will certainly walk all over you.

At the same time, what Laura focused on was so important I knew I had to share it with you - because it's about the Law of Attraction working in your life. She said this to me:

When life doesn't appear to be going 'your way', don't get angry and resentful. All that does is magnetize you to more of the same (remember: the goal is to attract into your life more of what you do want).

If your wife, your husband, your children or your boss..if anyone in your life does something that hurts you or invades your space, by all means 'establish yourself' and let them know what's acceptable and what isn't.

The Dual Nature Of This World

But you have to leave it at that. If you continuously focus on the dual nature of this world, you'll only experience anguish, frustration and ultimately...failure.

(By the way, Law of Attraction is at work all the time! As I'm writing this, I decided to take a break for a minute and check email. I received three messages and one was titled, "Livan War real pictures". And I'd just finished saying that this was a 'warring universe!')

Frustration, fear, resentment and feeling like everyone is out to get you - these will all be very real experiences for you if you keep your attention on them and harbor these negative energies inside yourself.

So to start working with the Law of Attraction more proactively, here is what I'd like you to do: for the next few days, practice relaxing.

If something seems to 'go against you', I want you to tell yourself, "this is really working in my favor. I may not know how or why, but I believe it will lead me to better things. Say this as many times as you have to.

Tell yourself, "this is really working in my favor. I may not know how or why, but I believe it will lead me to better things."


Eventually, belief and faith will turn to knowingness...you'll know with certainty that you are powerful, you are on your way to having massive success, and, most importantly: your efforts are supported by life.

* You are powerful.

* You're on your way to having massive success.

* Your efforts are supported by life.


To Your Accelerated Success,

Keith Matthew and Laura Roman Lopez

Keith Matthew and Laura Roman Lopez have been teaching Law of Attraction and wealth building techniques for more than 12 years. Visit http://www.pathwaystopower.com/ns-freecd.html to get a Free 'Limitless Wealth' CD that will teach you how to manifest more money and success in your life.


Article Source: ArticleCube.com Article Directory Submit Articles Search & Find Free Articles

No comments: